Kengo Yoshimoto, 44, Oahu
I’m originally from Osaka, Japan and grew up here in Hawaii. First a skateboarder, now a runner.
I’ve been running the Honolulu Marathon since my sophomore year in high school.
Before I started running regularly back in 2010, the only time I ran in a year was the Honolulu Marathon.
I’ve increased my mileage from 25mi/wk to 60mi/wk since October of 2015 and the results are starting to show.
An IT specialist and a rookie coach at McKinley HS Track & Field(distance).
- Personal Best Training by Jonathan Lyau
- StartLine Hawaii
Recent notable results:
- 2015 HMSA 30K 1st overall
- 2015 SAM’s 5K 3rd overall
- 2016 Bosetti 10K 1st overall
- 2016 Johnny Faerber 10K 3rd overall
- 2016 Maui Oceanfront Marathon 1st overall
- 2016 Great Aloha Run 9th open division men