The Hapalua – 6am on April 12, 2015
The start of the Hapalua is by The Duke Kahanamoku statue in Waikiki and finishes in Kapiolani Park.
Date: 6am Sunday April 12, 2015
Start: Waikiki Beach, Honolulu
Finish: Kapiolani Park, Honolulu
Distance: 13.1 miles – Half Marathon
No Time Limit
There is no time limit for the Hapalua. Just like our sister event, the Honolulu Marathon, we welcome walkers and the fastest runners alike!
The registration fee for the Hapalua includes:
- Entry into the Hapalua – Hawaii’s Half Marathon, including water and fluid replacement stations; Medical support at the start, finish and along the course
- Entertainment along the course
- Participant dri-tech shirt
- Race day athlete tracking
- Race timing chip
- Hapalua commemorative Finisher medal
- Finisher Malasadas plus more
Smile for the photographer!
FinisherPix will be photographing all of the runners. Make sure you wave and smile or look impressive and strong as you pass them. Read more about the photo service.
Our timing partner has made it possible for your friends and family to track your progress around the course.